21st December 2019, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Marketing internship in Concierge Technologies Private Limited Lucknow?

Dear Sir, I am interested to do an internship in Concierge Technologies Private Limited Lucknow. I have heard that this company is providing an internship related to Marketing. I would like to know about the requirements for applying for this internship in this company. Waiting for your reply!

23rd December 2019, 06:52 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Requirements to apply for Marketing internship in Concierge Technologies Private Limited Lucknow?

Requirements to apply for Marketing internship in Concierge Technologies Private Limited Lucknow are given below:-

1. Candidate should be able to analyze and investigate price, demand, and competition.

2. Candidate should possess negotiation skills.

3. Candidate should belong to Lucknow or neighboring places.

4. Candidate should be available for the duration of 6 months.

5. Candidate should have relevant skills and interests.

You may visit the official website of the company at www.conciergetechnologiespvt.com for more information.
23rd December 2019, 09:23 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Marketing internship in Concierge Technologies Private Limited Lucknow?

Bachelor Degree/Masters Degree is required to apply for a Marketing internship in Concierge Technologies Private Limited Lucknow.

The Duration of the Marketing internship in Concierge Technologies Private Limited Lucknow would be of 6 months.

The Last date to apply for the Marketing internship in Concierge Technologies Private Limited Lucknow is 25th January 2020.

For more information visit on https://www.conciergetechnologiespvt.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?