20th February 2019, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Marketing Internship in Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry?

Dear Sir, I am interested to do an Internship in Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry. I have heard that this company is providing an Internship related to Marketing. I would like to know about the requirements for applying this Internship in Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Waiting for your reply!

6th March 2019, 05:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Marketing Internship in Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry?

Requirements to apply for Marketing Internship in Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry:

Aspirant should be available for full time (in-office) internship for a period of 6 months.
Aspirant should be from Mumbai and neighboring cities.
Aspirant must have good oral and written communications skills in English and French.
Aspirant must be expert in international business/supply chain/logistics/marketing.
Aspirant should have knowledge about international shipping process/customs rules.
Aspirant having good quantitative skills are an plus.
26th May 2021, 03:02 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Marketing Internship in Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry?

Requirements:--

Candidates should have knowledge of Manage suppliers (event vendors, hotels, car companies, etc.) and effectively communicate with them.

Candidates should have good communication skills.

Candidates must available for 6 Months

Candidates should have Proficiency in English language.

Visit:-- (https://www.ifcci.org.in/) For more information
23rd June 2021, 06:44 PM
Tapu ke papa

Requirements :-

1) Aspirants should have done Bachelor's degree or it's equivalent from any recognized University or Institute to get eligible for the internship.

2) Aspirants must have good knowledge about international shipping process/customs rules.

3) Aspirants should have good written skill in English.

4) Aspirants must have excellent communication skill.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?