19th July 2018, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for an Internship in Bajaj Capital Ltd. for MBA-Finance student?

Dear friends, I don’t know which documents I have to submit in Bajaj Capital Ltd. for applying an Internship as I am studying in pre final year of MBA with Finance. Can you please let me know about the essential documents which are required for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in Bajaj Capital Ltd. for MBA-Finance student? -- [New]
  2. When the Internship notification will be released in Bajaj Capital Ltd.?
  3. Documents required to apply for an Internship in IOCL for MBA-Finance student?
  4. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Bajaj Capital Ltd. for MBA-Banking & Insurance final semester student?
  5. Which Companies in Udaipur offer 2 months Internship for MBA in Finance students? How can I apply for Internship and what are the documents required to apply for Internship?
  6. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Bajaj Capital Ltd. for BCom(Financial Accounting) student?
  7. Where to apply for two month internship in MBA Finance at Udaipur? Documents required for it?
  8. Documents required to apply in Capital First MBA Scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Jobs in Bajaj Auto Finance Limited for MBA Finance candidate?
  10. Power Finance Corporation offers Internship to MBA(Finance) student? Eligibility to apply?
  11. How and when to do 1 month internship from Bajaj Auto Finance after MBA Finance? Can I get any remuneration for it?
  12. Summer internship being a student of MBA in finance?
  13. How can I apply for Internship in SAIL, Vishakapatnam in Finance dept. being an MBA(Banking & Finance) student? When the application form will be released?
  14. What does Internship meant for? Procedure and documents required to apply for Mechanical Engineering student?
  15. Documents required to apply for Finance Internship in Ashiana Housing Complex?
  16. How to join Bajaj Finance Limited being a MBA Finance candidate? What are the requirements?
  17. Whether Tata Housing and Finance offer an Internship to MBA(Finance) 3rd semester student?
  18. Can I apply for Internship in NTPC being an MBA Finance student?
28th May 2021, 02:27 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Internship in Bajaj Capital Ltd. for MBA-Finance student?

Documents required to apply for an Internship in Bajaj Capital Ltd.:-

1. Original and photocopy of Mark sheet for 10th, 12th, and Graduation degree.

2. Two copies of your updated resume.

3. Two Passport size photographs.

4. Original and photocopy of PAN card and Aadhar card.

For more details you can visit their official website:-
https://www.bajajcapital.com/
23rd June 2021, 06:37 PM
Tapu ke papa

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Internship in Bajaj Capital Ltd. for MBA-Finance student?

Documents required :--

All the Educational Mark sheet.

Graduation Mark sheet

Id Proof (Adhaar Card or PAN Card)

Passport Size Photographs (3 Photos)

Latest Resume/CV.

Recommendation letters (2 Copies)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?