24th August 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Marketing Internship in Oretes Consulting Private Limited Bhubaneswar?

Dear Sir, I would like to do an internship of Marketing which is available in Oretes Consulting Private Limited Bhubaneswar. I just want to know about the requirements to apply for this internship. Please help me to know about the requirements so that I can apply.

28th August 2019, 08:52 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Marketing Internship in Oretes Consulting Private Limited Bhubaneswar?

The requirements to apply for Marketing INternship in Oretes Consulting Private Limited, Bhubaneswar is given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Social Media Marketing, MS-Office, MS-Excel and English Proficiency both in spoken and written.

==> Candidate should be available to work for the time in office for the 6 months duration.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.

==> Female candidates who are willing to start or restart their career can also apply.

==> Candidate must have their own two-wheeler valid driving license.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.oretes.com
29th August 2019, 12:33 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Marketing Internship in Oretes Consulting Private Limited Bhubaneswar?

Requirements to apply for Marketing Internship at Oretes Consulting Private Limited in Bhubaneswar are listed below.

1) You must have knowledge in MS-PowerPoint.

2) You should have knowledge in MS-Excel.

3) You should have Social Media Marketing skill.

4) You should have good analytical skill.

5) You must have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

6) You must have sales and marketing skill.

7) You must have your own two-wheeler with valid driving license.

8) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

9) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

10) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
http://oretes.com/
29th August 2019, 11:33 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I would like to do an internship of Marketing which is available in Oretes Consulting Private Limited Bhubaneswar. I just want to know about the requirements to apply for this internship. Please help me to know about the requirements so that I can apply.

The requirements to apply for the Marketing internship in the Oretes Consulting Private Limited, Bhubaneswar are given below:

>> Candidates with knowledge and skills in MS-Excel, MS-Office, Social Media Marketing and English proficiency (spoken and written)

>> Candidates with suitable interests and expertise

>> Candidates interested in marketing

>> Candidates who can do the market analysis

>> Candidates with their own two wheeler (with driving license)

>> Candidates who can work on sales and marketing of product and services

>> Candidates who are available for the period of 6 months full time
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?