24th February 2020, 12:31 PM
imexpert109

Requirements to apply for Mobile App Development internship in KSVS Solutions Private Limited?

Hi Sir, I want to apply for an internship at KSVS Solutions Private Limited for Mobile App Development. I would like to know about the requirements for applying for such an internship in this company. Please tell me asap.

13th March 2020, 09:20 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Mobile App Development internship in KSVS Solutions Private Limited?

Requirements to apply for Mobile App Development internship in KSVS Solutions Private Limited are given below:-

1. The candidate should have knowledge of developing tools and applications by producing clean and efficient codes.

2. The candidate should be available in office (full time).

3. The candidate should be a resident of Pune, Maharashtra.

4. The candidate should be available for the duration of 6 months.

5. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.

You may visit the website www.technocipher.co.in for more information.
14th March 2020, 08:11 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Mobile App Development internship in KSVS Solutions Private Limited?

Requirements to apply for Mobile App Development internship in KSVS Solutions Private Limited is given below :-

1)B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Engineering, MCA

2)At least a year of professional experience in building Web Application using PHP & MySQL

3)Candidates must have good Spoken and Written English Skills

4)Sound knowledge of Frontend Technologies including HTML5, JavaScript & CSS3

5)Candidates must have a knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming Paradigm

6)The ability to write documented, structured and maintainable code

For more information visit on https://www.ksvspvtltd.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?