15th August 2015, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further after completing 10th NIOS with English, Bengali, Political Science, Home Science, Sociology, Mass Communication and Data Entry?

Sir,
I am doing my 10th from NIOS Board. My subjects are English, Bengali, Political Science, Home Science, Sociology, Mass Communication and Data Entry. I am going to have my Board exam soon. What should I pursue for my Higher study?

20th August 2015, 01:10 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I study further after completing 10th NIOS with English, Bengali, Political Science, Home Science, Sociology, Mass Communication and Data Entry?

After completing your class 10th, you can explore your career in the field of Arts stream.
Arts stream is also a good stream where a candidate can explore his/her career.
There are many scopes in the future with Arts background. So study well for your Boards and prepare yourself for the higher studies.

All The Best.
9th August 2021, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I study further after completing 10th NIOS with English, Bengali, Political Science, Home Science, Sociology, Mass Communication and Data Entry?

I have not taken maths .I took physics, Business studies, Homescience, Data entry, mass communication & English as 12th subjects.can I get admission for Bca.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?