6th August 2019, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Nestle India Limited Mumbai Human Resources Internship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join as a Human Resources Intern in Nestle India Limited Mumbai. I just want to know about the requirements to apply for this internship. Can you please let me know about the requirements? Waiting for your response!

10th August 2019, 11:30 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Nestle India Limited Mumbai Human Resources Internship?

Please find below the requirements to apply for Human Resources Internship at Nestle India Limited in Mumbai.

1) You should have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

2) You should be a good team player.

3) You should be familiar with sourcing the candidate for interview.

4) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

5) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

6) You have to be available for duration of 2 months.
10th August 2019, 11:43 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Nestle India Limited Mumbai Human Resources Internship?

The requirements to apply for Nestle India Limited Mumbai Human Resources Internship is given below.

==> Candidate must have a good knowledge of English Proficiency both spoken and written.

==> Candidate should be available to work for full time in the office for the duration of 2 months.

==> Candidate can start the internship in-between 2nd August 2019 and 1st September 2019.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.nestle.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?