15th March 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship training in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria followed for BHEL?

How to apply for internship training in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria followed for BHEL? I just want to ensure that I am eligible for it and apply for the internship as soon as possible. Looking forward to get the answer soon. Thank you.

28th September 2016, 11:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship training in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria followed for BHEL?

To apply for internship in Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL), you must be pursuing your 4th semester or 6th semester of engineering in (electrical, electronics, civil, computer science, mechanical, metallurgy).

Previous backlogs are not allowed. You should have a good academic background from a recognized university.

How to apply for internship in BHEL:

* BHEL strictly prefer candidates who gets in through the reference of their employees. So, before applying look for a reference who can refer your name for internship to the concerned authority of BHEL.

You can also apply through your college. Get a permission letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college regarding the request for internship. Fill up the training form available in your college. Now prepare a resume, attach the letter, the training form and send it to the General Manager of HR development center at BHEL. You have to pay Rs. 500 approximately per week for internship.

They will reply you through an acknowledgement letter if your resume gets selected. Now you have to attach the letter with the NOC, get it signed by the principal of your college and send it again to the authorities of BHEL.

BHEL does not have any fixed interview process. Sometimes they wants to see the reference letter from their employee if a candidate applies through their reference and sometimes they just selects the candidates through telephonic interview. Hence, after the selection you can start your training in BHEL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?