20th February 2019, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for QHSE Management Internship in OCS Services India Private Limited?

Hi friends, I am interested to do an Internship related to QHSE Management in OCS Services India Private Limited. I would like to know about the requirements for applying an Internship over there. Kindly let me know about the requirements for applying an Internship.

4th March 2019, 11:03 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for QHSE Management Internship in OCS Services India Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to do an Internship related to QHSE Management in OCS Services India Private Limited. I would like to know about the requirements for applying an Internship over there. Kindly let me know about the requirements for applying an Internship.

The requirements to apply for the QHSE Management Internship in OCS Services India Private Limited are given below:

Candidates with skills in MS-Office and English proficiency (spoken and written)

Candidates who have obtained a basic diploma, graduation or bachelor’s in engineering or any professional qualification in QHSE

Candidates with relevant interests and skills

Candidates who are available for the duration of three months full time (in office)

Candidates who can start the internship before 23rd March, 2019
29th May 2021, 01:39 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to apply for QHSE Management Internship in OCS Services India Private Limited?

Requirements:--

Candidates should have Bachelor Degree.

Candidates should have knowledge of MS-Word and MS-Excel.

Candidates should have good communication skills.

Candidates must available for 3 Months.

Candidates should have Proficiency in English.
23rd June 2021, 06:13 PM
Tapu ke papa

Requirements :-

1) Aspirants should have done Bachelor's degree or it's equivalent from any recognized University or Institute to get eligible for the internship.

2) Aspirants must have good knowledge in MS-Excel and MS-Word.

3) Aspirants should have good written skill in English.

4) Aspirants must have excellent communication skill.
6th August 2021, 10:47 PM
Iffa0786

You must have a graduation degree from a recognized university

You must have a knowledge of MS Word

You must have a knowledge of MS Excel
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?