15th May 2019, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Science Editorial Internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited?

Hi Sir, I want to apply for an Internship related to Science Editorial in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited. I would like to know about the requirements to apply for an Internship related to this field in this company. Kindly tell me about the requirements asap. Thank you!

20th May 2019, 03:05 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Science Editorial Internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited?

Requirements to apply for Science Editorial Internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited is given below:-

:-The candidates are required to have excellent command over English language.
:-They must have an ability to catch the errors and spelling mistakes etc in the articles.

The candidates selected for the Science Editorial Internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited would be co-ordinating with the in-house content team for the specific title assigned and with the copy editorial queries.

check more details on https://in.pearson.com/.
21st May 2019, 12:40 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Science Editorial Internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited?

Please find below the detail information about the Requirements to apply for Science Editorial Internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited.

1) You should have good analytical skill and decision making skill.

2) You should have skill to follow up with different vendors to get the assigned work done on time.

3) You should be a good team player.

4) You must have knowledge of checking the production and maintaining the quality of the assigned projects in Science.

5) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

6) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

7) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.
21st May 2019, 12:15 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to apply for an Internship related to Science Editorial in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited. I would like to know about the requirements to apply for an Internship related to this field in this company. Kindly tell me about the requirements asap. Thank you!

The requirements to apply for the Science Editorial internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited are given below:

>> Candidates with suitable expertise and interests

>> Candidates with knowledge in Science and editorial works

>> Candidates willing to work in the publishing industry

>> Candidates who are available for the period of 3 months

>> Candidates should work full time

>> Women willing to begin their career
22nd May 2019, 02:20 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Requirements to apply for Science Editorial Internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited is given below:-

:-The candidates are required to have excellent command over English language.
:-They must have an ability to catch the errors and spelling mistakes etc in the articles.

The candidates selected for the Science Editorial Internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited would be co-ordinating with the in-house content team for the specific title assigned and with the copy editorial queries.

check more details on https://in.pearson.com/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?