19th September 2020, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Research & Development internship in Chakr Innovation Pune?

Hi Sir, I want to apply for an internship related to Research & Development in Chakr Innovation Pune. I would like to know about the requirements to apply for an internship related to this field in this company. Kindly tell me about the requirements asap. Thank you!

21st September 2020, 11:45 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Research & Development internship in Chakr Innovation Pune?

Requirements to apply for Research & Development internship in Chakr Innovation Pune is given below.

1. Candidate must be available for the part time job/internship.

2. Candidate must be ready to start the part time job/internship between 16/9/2020 to 21/10/2020.

3. Candidate must be available for duration of 4 months.

4. Candidate must have relevant skills and interests.

Last date to apply for this internship is 30/9/2020.
21st September 2020, 11:34 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Research & Development internship in Chakr Innovation Pune?

The requirements required to be fulfilled by the candidates applying for Research & Development internship in Chakr Innovation Pune is as follows:-

:-He should be available for the part time job or internship.
:-He should be available for duration of 4 months.
:-He must have relevant skills and interests.
:-He should be able to join the internship between 16th September 2020 and 21st October 2020.
22nd September 2020, 12:47 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Requirements to apply for Research & Development internship in Chakr Innovation Pune:-

1) You must have good knowledge of solving problems through R&D innovation like Product & Process.

2) You should be a good team player.

3) You must have knowledge in conducting scientific literature searches to support experimental study design.

4) You should have knowledge of preparing relevant documents related to the product and the involved processes.

5) You have to be available for duration of 4 months.

6) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

Last date to apply for this internship is 30 September, 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?