19th September 2020, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Research & Development internship in Chakr Innovation Pune?

Dear friends, can any of you help me to know about the skills which are essentially to apply for an internship related to Research & Development which is available in Chakr Innovation Pune? I would like to know about the essential skills so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

21st September 2020, 11:38 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Research & Development internship in Chakr Innovation Pune?

Skills required to apply for Research & Development internship in Chakr Innovation Pune is given below.

1. Candidate must be able to solve problems through R&D innovation i.e.,Product & Process.
2. Candidate must be able to support to R&D managers in research, data collection and reporting.
3. Candidate must be able to assist with experiment/project execution.
4. Candidate must be able to prepare relevant documents related to the product and the involved processes.
5. Candidate must be able to be active participation in brainstorming sessions for new idea generation.

For more details you can visit official website given below.

https://www.chakr.in/
21st September 2020, 12:53 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Research & Development internship in Chakr Innovation Pune?

The skills required to apply for a Research & Development internship in Chakr Innovation Pune are given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of MS-Office (MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel)

==> Candidate must have the problem solving skills and good communication skills.

==> Candidate must know how to solve problems through R&D innovation.

==> Candidate must know how to provide support to R&D managers in research, data collection and reporting.

==> Candidate must know how to generate simple statistical summaries and report of collecting data.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.chakr.in
21st September 2020, 11:19 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates willing to apply for Research and Development internship in Chakr Innovation Pune must have the below mentioned skills:-

:-Ability to assist with experiment and project execution.
:-Ability to conduct scientific literature searches to support experimental study design.
:-Ability to generate simple statistical summaries and reports of collected data.
1st August 2021, 02:54 PM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

*Candidates must have a good communication skills

*Candidates must have a knowledge of MS Excel

*Candidates must have a knowledge of MS Word
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?