2nd October 2018, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Gyanet Education Private Limited?

Dear Sir, I am interested to do an Internship in Gyanet Education Private Limited. I have heard that this company is providing an Internship related to Social Media Marketing. I would like to know about the requirements for applying this Internship in Gyanet Education Private Limited. Waiting for your reply!

31st October 2019, 11:45 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Gyanet Education Private Limited?

Requirements to apply for the Social Media Marketing Internship in Gyanet Education Private Limited:-

First requirement to apply for the above said internship is that the applicant shall be full time available for at least two months.

Candidate shall have interest in social media marketing and digital marketing.

Candidate shall have basic knowledge of management of database of live chats on different messenger.

Candidate shall have knowledge of SOS and SEO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?