18th August 2019, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Web Design Internship in SysTools Software Private Limited Delhi?

Dear Sir, I am interested to do an internship in SysTools Software Private Limited Delhi. I have heard that this company is providing an internship related to Web Design. I would like to know about the requirements for applying for this internship in SysTools Software Private Limited Waiting for your reply!

21st August 2019, 01:35 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Web Design Internship in SysTools Software Private Limited Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am interested to do an internship in SysTools Software Private Limited Delhi. I have heard that this company is providing an internship related to Web Design. I would like to know about the requirements for applying for this internship in SysTools Software Private Limited Waiting for your reply!

The requirements to apply for the Web Development internship in the SysTools Software Private Limited, Delhi are given below:

>> Candidates with knowledge and expertise in Adobe Illustrator

>> Candidates with knowledge and skills in XML, JavaScript, jQuery

>> Candidates who are capable of working on multimedia programming and web technology

>> Candidates who have skills in edit videos and audios

>> Candidates who can work on web design and content management

>> Candidates who are available full time for the period of 6 months
21st August 2019, 03:09 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Web Design Internship in SysTools Software Private Limited Delhi?

Please find below the requirements to apply for Web Design Internship at SysTools Software Private Limited in Delhi.

1) You must have knowledge in Adobe Illustrator.

2) You must have knowledge in Dreamweaver

3) You should have knowledge in Adobe Photoshop.

4) You should have knowledge in designing of code and developing of code efficiently.

5) You should have skill in HTML5, XHTML and CSS

6) If you have knowledge in JavaScript, jQuery and XML then it will be an extra preference for you.

7) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

8) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

9) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

10) You must be from Delhi and neighboring cities.
21st August 2019, 04:51 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor Degree is required to apply for Web Design Internship in SysTools Software Private Limited Delhi.

For more information visit on (http://systoolsgroup.com/)
21st August 2019, 07:48 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The requirements to apply for Web Design Internship in SysTools Software Private Limited Delhi is given below.

===> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, HTML, XHTML , JavaScript, JQuery and XML.

==> Candidate should be available for full time in the office for the duration of 6 months.

==> Candidate should be from Delhi and neighboring cities.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.

==> Candidate can start the internship in-between 16th August 2019 and 15th September 2019.
22nd August 2019, 12:22 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The requirements required to become Web Design Intern in SysTools Software Private Limited Delhi is mentioned below:-

:-You must be from Delhi, and neighboring cities
:-You should be available for duration of 6 months.
:-You must have the knowledge of multimedia programming and web technologies.
:-You must have the knowledge of XHTML, HTML5, and CSS web languages.
:-You should have expertise in working on software technologies like Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.
:-You must have the knowledge of jQuery, JavaScript and XML .

You can visit the website https://www.systoolsgroup.com/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?