18th August 2019, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Web Design Internship in SysTools Software Private Limited Delhi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join SysTools Software Private Limited Delhi to do an internship related to Web Design. I would like to know about the selection criteria in this company for this internship. Please help me to know about the selection criteria immediately.

21st August 2019, 03:31 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Web Design Internship in SysTools Software Private Limited Delhi?

Selection criteria for Web Design Internship in SysTools Software Private Limited Delhi is given below :-

1)Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship

2)Candidates who can start the internship between 16th Aug'19 and 15th Sep'19

3)Candidates who are available for duration of 6 months

4)Candidates who are from Delhi, Delhi and neighboring cities

5)Candidates who have relevant skills and interests

For more information visit on (http://systoolsgroup.com/)
21st August 2019, 04:23 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Web Design Internship in SysTools Software Private Limited Delhi?

Please find below the criteria to get selected as Web Design Internship at SysTools Software Private Limited in Delhi.

Skills :-
---------
1) You must have knowledge in Adobe Illustrator.

2) You should have knowledge in Adobe Photoshop.

3) You must have knowledge in Dreamweaver

4) You should have skill in HTML5, XHTML and CSS

5) If you have knowledge in JavaScript, jQuery and XML then it will be an extra preference for you.

6) You should have knowledge in designing of code and developing of code efficiently.

Other criteria to get selected are as follows :-

7) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

8) You must be from Delhi and neighboring cities.

9) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

10) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.
22nd August 2019, 12:09 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The selection criteria for Web Design Internship in SysTools Software Private Limited Delhi would include the tests of your knowledge and skills.

The selection procedure for Web Design Internship in SysTools Software Private Limited Delhi would be completed in 4 rounds.

1)HR Round
2)Online Aptitude Test
3)Skill Tests(Adobe Illustrator and HTML5, XHTML, and CSS web languages etc).
4)Interview by Supervisor or Manager

You can visit the website https://www.systoolsgroup.com/ for more information.
30th August 2019, 04:07 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Selection criteria for Web Design Internship in SysTools Software Private Limited Delhi?

The selection criteria for Web Design Internship in SysTools Software Private Limited Delhi goes through 4 steps.

1.HR Round
2.Online Aptitude Test
3. Skill test.
4.Interview by Supervisor or Manager

There is some eligibility also to get the internship in Web Design Internship in SysTools Software Private Limited Delhi.

1. Candidate must have information on Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver.

2. Candidate must have knowledge of XHTML, CSS, HTML5.

3. Candidate must have knowledge of JAVAscript, Jquery,XML.

You may visit the official website https://www.systoolsgroup.com/ for more information.

Wish you all the best for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?