29th February 2020, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Computer Vision interns in Exa Mobility India Private Limited?

Dear friends, I am going to apply for an internship in Exa Mobility India Private Limited for Computer Vision. I don't know what work I have to do over there. So, can I know about the roles and responsibilities for such interns in this company?

12th March 2020, 06:40 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Computer Vision interns in Exa Mobility India Private Limited?

Roles and responsibilities of Computer Vision interns in Exa Mobility India Private Limited are given below:-

1. The candidate should be able to use computer vision/ image processing.

2. The candidate should be able to work on the product development of an Intelligent Electric Scooter with smart features.

3. The candidate should be able to process sensor data of accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, and GPS mounted on a vehicle for determining road conditions.

There are a total of 10 vacancies available for Computer Vision interns in Exa Mobility India Private Limited.
12th March 2020, 06:49 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Computer Vision interns in Exa Mobility India Private Limited?

Roles and responsibilities of Computer Vision interns in Exa Mobility India Private Limited include the applicant will have to use computer vision/ image processing. The applicant should be able to work from home. The applicant should be able to work on product development of an intelligent Electric scooter with small features where machines learning and data analytics have huge application.

The duration is 6 months.
The duration is 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?