29th February 2020, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Computer Vision internship in Exa Mobility India Private Limited?

Sir, I want to do a Computer Vision internship in Exa Mobility India Private Limited. I am planning to apply for it and I want to know about the skills which are essential to apply for this internship. Kindly tell me about the skills for doing this internship.

3rd March 2020, 02:46 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Computer Vision internship in Exa Mobility India Private Limited?

The skills required to apply for a Computer Vision internship in Exa Mobility India Private Limited is given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of MATLAB, Python and Linux.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Image Processing.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of C Programming, Computer Vision and C++ Programming.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Neural Networks, Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.exa-mobility.com
4th August 2021, 09:41 PM
Afreen0786

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Computer Vision internship in Exa Mobility India Private Limited?

Skills required:-

*Aspirants must have a knowledge of Linux

*Aspirants must have a knowledge of C++ Programming

*Aspirants must have a knowledge of MATLAB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?