15th October 2020, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of a Cyber Security intern in Aapoon Digital Private Limited Secunderabad?

I am looking forward to doing an internship of Cyber Security in Aapoon Digital Private Limited Secunderabad. So, I want to know about the roles and responsibilities of such interns. Can any of you kindly tell me about the roles and responsibilities?

18th October 2020, 09:06 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of a Cyber Security intern in Aapoon Digital Private Limited Secunderabad?

The Roles and responsibilities of a Cyber Security internship in Aapoon Digital Private Limited Secunderabad are given below.

==> Candidate will have to work on the identification and analysis of malicious code, forensics analysis, incident handling and intrusion detection and prevention.

==> Candidate will have to work on identifying, building and delivering effective security awareness and training campaigns.

==> Candidate will have to work on gathering, reporting, analyzing and delivering various security metrics.

==> Candidate will have to work with hands on administration and configuration of enterprise cybersecurity tools.

==> Candidate will have to conduct risk analysis/assessments of applications or vendors and communicating results to drive proactive remediation.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.aapoon.com
20th October 2020, 10:49 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of a Cyber Security intern in Aapoon Digital Private Limited Secunderabad?

Roles and responsibilities of a Cyber Security intern in Aapoon Digital Private Limited Secunderabad is given below.

1. Candidate will work on the identification and analysis of malicious code, forensics analysis, incident handling, and intrusion detection and prevention.

2. Candidate will work on providing day-to-day support as needed.

3. Candidate will conduct risk analysis/assessments of applications or vendors and communicating results to drive proactive remediation.

4. Candidate will support efforts to establish and leverage enterprise identity and access management processes.

5. Candidate will work on identifying, building, and delivering effective security awareness and training campaigns and material.

Last date to apply for this internship is 28/10/2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?