26th January 2020, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of an iOS App Development interns in ToXSL Technologies Shimla?

I am looking forward to doing an internship of iOS App Development in ToXSL Technologies Shimla. So, I want to know about the roles and responsibilities of such interns. Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the roles and responsibilities?

28th January 2020, 01:54 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of an iOS App Development interns in ToXSL Technologies Shimla?

Roles and responsibilities of an iOS App Development interns in ToXSL Technologies Shimla as follows:-

1. You will have to work over and code applications in the Swift 3.0 programming language.

2. Hand's on work over Apple’s Xcode IDE / Spatial Reasoning / Design Guidelines / UI and UX design experience.

3. Integration and Implementation over Apple Human Interface.

4. Experience over Networking / Core Data / Grand Central Dispatch.
28th January 2020, 07:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of an iOS App Development interns in ToXSL Technologies Shimla?

The roles and responsibilities of an iOS App Development internship in ToXSL Technologies, Shimla is given below.

==> Candidate have to design and build applications for mobile devices running Apple iOS Operating software.

==> Candidate has to design and code the base application.

==> Candidate has to ensure the quality of the application.

==> Candidate has to fix application bugs.

==> Candidate has to maintain the code and to implement application updates.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.toxsl.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?