26th January 2020, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to do iOS App Development internship in ToXSL Technologies Shimla?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am planning to do an internship in ToXSL Technologies Shimla which is iOS App Development. I want to do this internship so I want to know what skills are required to do this internship. So, I need to know about the skills.

28th January 2020, 10:46 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to do iOS App Development internship in ToXSL Technologies Shimla?

The skills required to do iOS App Development internship in ToXSL Technologies Shimla is given below:-

1)You must have excellent communication skills.
2)You must have excellent command of designing and building applications for mobile devices running Apple's iOS operating software.
3)You must be able to handle to queries on fixing application bugs and maintaining the code.

You can visit the website https://toxsl.com for more information.
28th January 2020, 01:49 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to do iOS App Development internship in ToXSL Technologies Shimla?

Skills required to do iOS App Development internship in ToXSL Technologies Shimla as follows:-

1) Knowledge and hands-on experience in Swift / Spatial Reasoning/ Design Principle Guidelines/ Networking / Grand Central Dispatch / Git and GitHub / programming languages.

2) Knowledge of the different types of testing applications.

3) Knowledge in database concepts.

4) Good communication skills for cross-functional coordination.

5) Experience on Microsoft Technologies.
6th August 2021, 09:28 PM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

*Candidates must have a knowledge of Programming languages

*Candidates must have good communication skills

*Candidates must have a knowledge of Networking
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?