9th March 2021, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Operations interns in GoodSeeds Hyderabad

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for Operations internship in GoodSeeds Hyderabad. I need to know about the roles and responsibilities for such interns in this company. Can any of you kindly tell me about the roles and responsibilities?

11th March 2021, 01:47 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Operations interns in GoodSeeds Hyderabad

The Role and responsibilities of the Operations internship in GoodSeeds Hyderabad are given below.

==> Candidate will have to work on customer interaction and support.

==> Candidate will have to manage day to day accounts.

==> Candidate will have to oversee the website data management and social media follow ups.

I am also giving you the company Instagram page link for your reference that is www.instagram.com/goodseedsliving
12th March 2021, 02:14 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Operations interns in GoodSeeds Hyderabad

The roles and responsibilities of Operations internship in GoodSeeds Hyderabad is to manage day-to-day accounts, working on customer interaction and support and overseeing website data management and social media follow-ups. The candidates those who have prior experience in Customer support will be given preference.

The candidates who are looking for part time job opportunities and women who wants to start or restart their career are also eligible.
12th March 2021, 11:58 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Roles and responsibilities of Operations interns in GoodSeeds Hyderabad :-

1) You will be responsible for managing day-to-day accounts.

2) You have to work on customer interaction and support.

3) You will be responsible for supervision of website data management and social media follow-ups.

Last date to apply for this internship is 23 march 2021.
16th March 2021, 04:37 PM
prynsh7

Roles and responsibilities of Operations interns in GoodSeeds Hyderabad is as follows:

Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:

1. Managing day-to-day accounts
2. Working on customer interaction and support
3. Overseeing website data management and social media follow-ups
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?