5th October 2019, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Renewable Energy Engineering interns in Clean Energy Access Network Delhi?

Hello everyone, can I know about the roles and responsibilities for an intern who is doing Renewable Energy Engineering internship in Clean Energy Access Network Delhi? I want to do this internship that is why I want to know about the roles and responsibilities.

8th October 2019, 07:56 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Renewable Energy Engineering interns in Clean Energy Access Network Delhi?

Roles and responsibilities:--

1. Map the latest energy-efficient technologies

2. Research on energy-efficient motors.

3. Work on the development of vendor equipment directory

Visit:-- (http://www.thecleannetwork.org/) For more information
9th October 2019, 05:44 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Renewable Energy Engineering interns in Clean Energy Access Network Delhi?

Roles and responsibilities of Renewable Energy Engineering interns in Clean Energy Access Network Delhi are given below:-

1. Map the latest energy-efficient technologies.
2. Research on energy-efficient motors.
3. Work on the development of vendor equipment directory.

The last date to apply for the internship is 20th October 2019 in Clean Energy Access Network Delhi .

You may visit their website www.thecleannetwork.org/ for more information.
9th October 2019, 10:26 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Renewable Energy Engineering internship in Clean Energy Access Network Delhi maximize the energy potential of clean energy sources including wind, solar, geothermal and hydropower. Renewable energy engineers monitor and develop alternative energy outputs. Renewable Energy Engineering internship in Clean Energy Access Network Delhi may pursue different careers paths such as consultants and researchers.

For more information visit on (http://www.thecleannetwork.org/)
9th October 2019, 11:07 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Roles and responsibilities of Renewable Energy Engineering interns in Clean Energy Access Network Delhi :-

1) You must be able of creating map of the latest energy-efficient technologies.

2) You have to research on energy-efficient motors.

3) You have to work on the development of vendor equipment directory.

Last date to apply for this internship is 20 October 2019.

There is only one vacancy available for the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?