5th October 2019, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Stipend offered to Renewable Energy Engineering interns in Clean Energy Access Network Delhi? Duration of this internship?

Dear friends, I am interested to do an internship of Renewable Energy Engineering which is available in Clean Energy Access Network Delhi. I want to know about the duration of this internship. Kindly tell me about the stipend also for such interns who will do this internship.

8th October 2019, 02:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Stipend offered to Renewable Energy Engineering interns in Clean Energy Access Network Delhi? Duration of this internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to do an internship of Renewable Energy Engineering which is available in Clean Energy Access Network Delhi. I want to know about the duration of this internship. Kindly tell me about the stipend also for such interns who will do this internship.

Interns can get a stipend of around Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000 per month (based on their performance) for the Renewable Energy Engineering internship in the Clean Energy Access Network, Delhi.
Renewable Energy Engineering internship is available for the duration of 3 months full time in the Clean Energy Access Network, Delhi. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 20th October, 2019 for the Renewable Energy Engineering internship in the Clean Energy Access Network, Delhi. Website link of the Clean Energy Access Network is given Click Here
8th October 2019, 08:06 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Stipend offered to Renewable Energy Engineering interns in Clean Energy Access Network Delhi? Duration of this internship?

Stipend offered to Renewable Energy Engineering interns in Clean Energy Access Network Delhi is up to 5,000 to 10,000 Per Month.

Duration of Stipend offered to Renewable Energy Engineering interns in Clean Energy Access Network Delhi is 3 Months.

Visit:-- (http://www.thecleannetwork.org/) For more information
9th October 2019, 01:31 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Renewable Energy Engineering internship in Clean Energy Access Network Delhi is Rs.10000 - Rs.15000 per month for the duration of 3 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 20th October 2019 and there is only 1 vacancy available. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have a good knowledge of MS-Office and English Proficiency in written.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.thecleannetwork.org
9th October 2019, 05:37 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Stipend offered to Renewable Energy Engineering interns in Clean Energy Access Network Delhi? Duration of this internship?

The Stipend of Rs. 10,000 to 15,000 is offered to Renewable Energy Engineering interns in Clean Energy Access Network Delhi.

The duration of the internship is 6 month in Clean Energy Access Network Delhi.

The last date to apply for the internship is 20th October 2019 in Clean Energy Access Network Delhi.
9th October 2019, 06:01 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get around Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 15,000/- per month as Renewable Energy Engineering interns in Clean Energy Access Network Delhi.

Duration of this internship is 3 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 20 October 2019.

Check the website http://www.thecleannetwork.org/ for more information.
9th October 2019, 09:46 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Candidates selected for Renewable Energy Engineering internship in Clean Energy Access Network Delhi will get stipend of Rs.15,000 per month along with the benefit of a valuable Certificate, Letter of recommendation ,Job offer(If you want to continue as a full time permanent employee in the same Organisation /Company ), Flexible working hours, Informal dress code and 5 days working in a week ,Free snacks & beverages.

The Duration of the Renewable Energy Engineering internship in Clean Energy Access Network Delhi would be of 3 months with full time in office Training.

For more information visit on (http://www.thecleannetwork.org/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?