26th June 2020, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Search Engine Optimization interns in McKinley & Rice Creativity Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do an internship of Search Engine Optimization in McKinley & Rice Creativity Private Limited. If I get selected then what work I have to do? Can I know about the roles and responsibilities for this internship?

28th June 2020, 08:05 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Search Engine Optimization interns in McKinley & Rice Creativity Private Limited?

The Roles and responsibilities of the Search Engine Optimization internship in McKinley & Rice Creativity Private Limited are given below.

==> Candidate will have to Track, report and analyze website analytics and campaigns.

==> Candidate will have to develop and implement link building strategy.

==> Candidate will have to work with the development team to ensure best SEO practices are implemented on new developed code.

==> Candidate will have to work with the editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and programming.

==> Candidate will have to estimate monthly costs, reconcile any discrepancies and manage campaign expenses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?