24th December 2019, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Social Media Marketing interns in Rapliot Technologies Private Limited Noida?

Dear friends, I am going to apply for an internship in Rapliot Technologies Private Limited Noida for Social Media Marketing. I don't know what work I have to do over there. So, can I know about the roles and responsibilities for such interns in this company?

26th December 2019, 05:48 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Roles and responsibilities of Social Media Marketing interns in Rapliot Technologies Private Limited Noida?

Roles and responsibilities of Social Media Marketing interns in Rapliot Technologies Private Limited Noida include the candidate will have to handle the social media pages of our company. The candidate will have to develop promotional content for various platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Candidate should have good written skills.

There are a total of 5 vacancies available to Social Media Marketing interns in Rapliot Technologies Private Limited Noida.
26th December 2019, 08:33 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Social Media Marketing interns in Rapliot Technologies Private Limited Noida?

The roles and responsibilities of Social Media Marketing interns in Rapliot Technologies Private Limited Noida is given below:-

1)The interns would need to handle social media pages of the company.
2)The interns need to post meaningful and engaging content on the social media pages
3)The interns would need to increase engagement, likes, and subscribers of the social media pages and handling other social media activities
4)The interns would need to develop promotional content for various platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?