16th July 2019, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria of Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Limited-Hyderabad Operations Internship?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Limited-Hyderabad for Operations Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

19th July 2019, 01:00 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Limited-Hyderabad Operations Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Limited-Hyderabad for Operations Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

Candidates are selected for the Operations internship in the Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Limited – Hyderabad on the basis of their skills in English proficiency (spoken). Candidates who are capable of managing retail store operations are selected for the Operations internship in the Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Limited – Hyderabad. They should support the manager in the billing, stores management, etc. for the Operations internship in the Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Limited – Hyderabad. Candidates who are willing to work full time for the period of 2 months are selected for the Operations internship in the Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Limited – Hyderabad.
19th July 2019, 03:44 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Limited-Hyderabad Operations Internship?

Please find below the criteria to get selected as Operations Intern at Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Limited in Hyderabad.

Skill :-
---------
1) You must have good communication skill in English.

2) You should have skill in store management.

3) You should have knowledge in billing.

Other criteria to get selected are as follow :-

4) You have to be available for duration of 2 months.

5) You must be from Chennai, Kochi, Hyderabad, Bangalore and neighboring cities.

6) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

7) You have to be available for duration of 2 months.
19th July 2019, 05:40 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The selection criteria of Operations Internship in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Limited-Hyderabad would be on the basis of the your skills and knowledge.

You must have excellent communication skills with knowledge of MS-Office, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Word and MS-Excel.

You can visit the http://www.abfrl.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?