16th July 2019, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Operations Internship in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Limited-Hyderabad?

Dear friends, I am interested to join Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Limited-Hyderabad for Operations Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this Internship immediately. Thank you!

19th July 2019, 12:51 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Operations Internship in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Limited-Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to join Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Limited-Hyderabad for Operations Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this Internship immediately. Thank you!

Duration of the Operations internship in the Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Limited – Hyderabad is 2 months full time (in office).
There are around 20 Operations internship positions available in the Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Limited – Hyderabad. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Operations internship in the Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Limited – Hyderabad. Interns can get a stipend, a certificate and informal dress code for doing the Operations internship in the Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Limited – Hyderabad.

19th July 2019, 02:28 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Operations Internship in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Limited-Hyderabad?

Duration of Operations Internship at Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Limited in Hyderabad is 2 months.

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 9,000/- per month as Operations Internship at Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Limited in Hyderabad.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
http://www.abfrl.com/

19th July 2019, 05:21 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Operations Internship in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Limited-Hyderabad would be of 2 months and is full time.

The stipend that would be offered to Operations Internship in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Limited-Hyderabad is Rs.9,000 per month.

You can visit the website http://www.abfrl.com for more information.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?