16th May 2019, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Algorithms Programming Internship in IPREP Learning Solutions?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join IPREP Learning Solutions to do an Internship related to Algorithms Programming. I would like to know about the selection criteria in this company for this Internship. Please help me to know about the selection criteria immediately.

20th May 2019, 01:19 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Algorithms Programming Internship in IPREP Learning Solutions?

The selection criteria for Algorithms Programming Internship in IPREP Learning Solutions is totally based on your ability to crack the interview and written test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures.

The duration of the Algorithms Programming Internship in IPREP Learning Solutions is of 6 months.
20th May 2019, 12:45 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Algorithms Programming Internship in IPREP Learning Solutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join IPREP Learning Solutions to do an Internship related to Algorithms Programming. I would like to know about the selection criteria in this company for this Internship. Please help me to know about the selection criteria immediately.

Interns are selected for the Algorithms Programming internship in IPREP Learning Solutions based on their knowledge and expertise in Data Structures and Algorithms. Candidates with suitable interests and expertise are selected for the Algorithms Programming internship in IPREP Learning Solutions. Those candidates, who are capable of working full time (in office) for the duration of 6 months compulsorily, are only selected for the Algorithms Programming internship in IPREP Learning Solutions.
20th May 2019, 08:33 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the criteria to get selected as Algorithms Programming Internship in IPREP Learning Solutions :-

Skill :-
------
1) You must have knowledge in Data Structures.

2) You must have knowledge in Algorithms .

3) You must have knowledge of working on a framework and coding algorithms using appropriate data structures.

4) You must have knowledge of working on Prolog (logic-based language) .

5) You must be able to deliver the well-documented and stable code within the assigned deadline.

Other requirements to get selected are as follow :-

6) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

7) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

8) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?