10th December 2018, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Selection criteria in Bodhi Labs Software Services Private Limited Robotics/Electronics With Programming Internship?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Bodhi Labs Software Services Private Limited for Robotics/Electronics With Programming Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

14th December 2018, 11:07 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria in Bodhi Labs Software Services Private Limited Robotics/Electronics With Programming Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Bodhi Labs Software Services Private Limited for Robotics/Electronics With Programming Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

Selection criteria for the Robotics/Electronics with Programming internship in Bodhi Labs Software Services Private Limited are given below:

>> Candidates with skills in Raspberry Pi and JavaScript

>> Candidates with good understanding of data structures and algorithms

>> Candidates available in Bangalore immediately

>> Candidates with relevant skills and interests

>> Candidates available full time (in office) for the duration of 8 weeks (2 months)

>> Candidates can start the internship between 7th December, 2018 and 6th January, 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?