13th February 2019, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Matisoft Cyber Security Labs Private Limited Software Testing Internship?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Matisoft Cyber Security Labs Private Limited for Software Testing Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

19th February 2019, 08:38 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Matisoft Cyber Security Labs Private Limited Software Testing Internship?

Candidates are selected for Matisoft Cyber Security Labs Private Limited Software Testing Internship on the basis of following criteria.

Candidates should be available for full time (in-office) internship for duration of 6 months.
Candidates need to start the internship between 13th February 2019 and 20th March 2019.
Candidates should be from Noida and neighboring cities.
Candidates must have a good command of the English language (both written and spoken).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?