21st April 2019, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Business Intelligence Internship in IESoft Technologies?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do an Internship related to Business Intelligence in IESoft Technologies. I would like to know about the selection criteria for getting selection in this company for this Internship. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

26th April 2019, 08:19 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Business Intelligence Internship in IESoft Technologies?

I am giving you the details information about the Selection criteria for Business Intelligence Internship in IESoft Technologies.

Selection criteria:-
---------------------
You must have the following criteria given below :-

1) You should have good knowledge in the skills of SQL, Database Management System (DBMS), Data Analytics .

2) You have to work with the business analytics team and understand the
business requirements.

3) You must have knowledge of using business intelligence software tool like
Power BI,Looker,Tableau.

4) You have to build, modify SQL queries to process or fetch a large amount
of data.

5) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

6) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

7) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.
27th April 2019, 05:29 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Business Intelligence Internship in IESoft Technologies?

The selection for the Business Intelligence Internship in IESoft Technologies would be on the basis of your skills in Database Management System and Data Analytics skills.

You must also have great communication skills with working knowledge of tools like, Power BI, Looker etc.

Visit the website www.iesoftfzc.com for more details.
28th April 2019, 12:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to do an Internship related to Business Intelligence in IESoft Technologies. I would like to know about the selection criteria for getting selection in this company for this Internship. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Candidates are selected for the Business Intelligence internship in the IESoft Technologies on the basis of their skills in Data Analytics, SQL and Database Management System. Candidates with relevant interests and skills are selected for the Business Intelligence internship in the IESoft Technologies. Those candidates who are capable of building reports / dashboard using Power BI, Looker and Tableau are selected for the Business Intelligence internship in the IESoft Technologies.
1st May 2019, 01:01 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those who are good in Data Analytics, SQL and Database Management System can get first preference at the selection process. Apart from this candidate good skill building reports / dashboard using Power BI, Looker and Tableau can also get perfer the the selection process.

Contact Information:
IESoft Technologies Private Limited
Address: Plot #49, Kamalapuri Colony, Phase#3, Hyderabad, Telangana 500073
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?