13th October 2018, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Customer Relations Internship in Indheal Solutions Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Indheal Solutions Private Limited to do an Internship related to Customer Relations. I would like to know about the selection criteria in this company for this Internship. Please help me to know about the selection criteria immediately.

26th November 2018, 04:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Customer Relations Internship in Indheal Solutions Private Limited?

Selection criteria for Customer Relations Internship in Indheal Solutions Private Limited are:

Applicant must be full time intern for duration of 6 months of internship tenture to be eligible to selected.

Applicant must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible to selected.

Applicant must be from Bangalore to be eligible to selected.

Applicant with skilled in English language (spoken and written both) to be eligible to selected.

Currently there is no requirements for that internship. Applications are closed for this internship now.
10th June 2021, 06:33 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection criteria for Customer Relations Internship in Indheal Solutions Private Limited?

Selection Criteria:-

There is 4 rounds interview :-

1)Online Technical Test

2)Online Aptitude Test

3)Technical Interview

4)Manager/HR Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?