13th October 2018, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Customer Relations Internship in Indheal Solutions Private Limited?

Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Indheal Solutions Private Limited. I came to know that they are offering Customer Relations Internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.

26th November 2018, 04:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Customer Relations Internship in Indheal Solutions Private Limited?

Indheal Solutions Private Limited does offer 6 months duration of Customer Relations Internship. Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship are eligible to apply. Candidates must be from Bangalore to be eligible. Candidates with skilled in English language (spoken and written both) are preferred for internship.

Currently there is no requirements for that internship. Applications are closed for this internship now.

Indheal Solutions Private Limited website is:
https://www.indheal.com
10th June 2021, 06:53 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Duration of Customer Relations Internship in Indheal Solutions Private Limited?

Duration of Customer Relations Interns in Indheal Solutions Private Limited is 6 Months.

Stipend is offered to Customer Relations Interns in Indheal Solutions Private Limited is 12,000 to 15,000 Per Month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?