30th March 2019, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria in Episodic Labs Private Limited Electronic Firmware Design Internship?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Episodic Labs Private Limited for Electronic Firmware Design Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

2nd April 2019, 04:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria in Episodic Labs Private Limited Electronic Firmware Design Internship?

Selection criteria in Episodic Labs Private Limited Electronic Firmware Design Internship:

Candidates are selected on the basis of relevant skills preferably in Algorithms and C++ Programming and interview conducted by company. Candidates willing for full time (in-office) internship for a period of 3 months are eligible for this internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?