30th March 2019, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Electronic Firmware Design Interns in Episodic Labs Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I want to join Episodic Labs Private Limited as an Electronic Firmware Design Intern. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I join this internship program in this company? Please tell me about the stipend as soon as possible. Thank you!

2nd April 2019, 04:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Electronic Firmware Design Interns in Episodic Labs Private Limited?

Electronic Firmware Design Interns can get stipend of Rs. 2000 -2500/- in Episodiclabs Private Limited. Duration of Electronic Firmware Design Internship in Episodiclabs Private Limited is 3 months. Candidates having sound knowledge of Algorithms and C++ Programming are preferred for this internship. After successful completion of Internship, interns can receive Internship Certificate, Letter of recommendation and Job offer etc.

Last edited by ppsahu; 4th April 2019 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?