22nd July 2019, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria of Esco Private Limited Hyderabad Human Resources internship?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Ogni Esco Private Limited Hyderabad for Human Resources internship program? I want to apply for such internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

24th July 2019, 03:58 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of Esco Private Limited Hyderabad Human Resources internship?

Please find below the criteria to get selected as Human Resources internship at Esco Private Limited in Hyderabad.

Skill :-
-------
1) You must have knowledge in MS-Office.

2) You should have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

3) You should be familiar with sourcing the candidate for interview.

4) You must be aware of screening resumes and schedule interview for shortlisted candidate.

5) You must have capability of handling the entire recruitment process.

Other criteria to get selected are as follow :-

6) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

7) You must be from Hyderabad and neighboring cities.

8) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

9) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.
24th July 2019, 04:31 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of Esco Private Limited Hyderabad Human Resources internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Ogni Esco Private Limited Hyderabad for Human Resources internship program? I want to apply for such internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

Candidates are selected for the Human Resources internship in the Ogni Esco Private Limited on the basis of their knowledge and skills in MS-Office and English proficiency (written). Candidates who are capable of sourcing resumes and scheduling interviews are selected for the Human Resources internship in the Ogni Esco Private Limited. Candidates who can manage the entire recruitment process are selected for the Human Resources internship in the Ogni Esco Private Limited. Candidates with the above mentioned skills and from Hyderabad & neighboring cities are selected for the Human Resources internship in the Ogni Esco Private Limited.
24th July 2019, 08:05 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Selection criteria of Esco Private Limited Hyderabad Human Resources internship is given below :-

1)Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship

2)Candidates who can start the internship between 22nd Jul'19 and 21st Aug'19

3)Candidates who are available for duration of 3 months

4)Candidates who are from Hyderabad and neighboring cities

5)Candidates who have relevant skills and interests

The duration of the Human Resources internship in Esco Private Limited Hyderabad would be of 3 months with full time in office Training.

The last date to apply for Human Resources internship in Esco Private Limited Hyderabad is 5th August 2019.

For more information visit on (http://www.ognigroup.com)
25th July 2019, 12:13 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The selection process of Esco Private Limited Hyderabad Human Resources internship will be based on knowledge and skills in MS-Office and communication skill in English. Interested candidates can send their resume and schedule the Interview for Human Resources internship in the Ogni Esco Private Limited.

Contact Information:
Address: Flat No 301, DLN Reddy Nivas, Behind Police Station -5000082,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad, Telangana 500082
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?