27th January 2019, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Finance Internship in Mahindra Comviva, Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do an Internship related to Finance in Mahindra Comviva, Bangalore. I would like to know about the selection criteria for getting selection in this company for this Internship. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

3rd February 2019, 07:38 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Finance Internship in Mahindra Comviva, Bangalore?

Those candidates will be selected for Finance Internship in Mahindra Comviva, Bangalore;
Who are available for full time (in-office) internship.
Who can start the internship between 21st January 2019 and 20th February 2019.
Who are belonged from Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore and neighboring cities.
Who have a sound knowledge of MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?