27th January 2019, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Finance Internship in Mahindra Comviva, Bangalore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship related to Finance in Mahindra Comviva, Bangalore. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

3rd February 2019, 07:24 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Finance Internship in Mahindra Comviva, Bangalore?

Eligibility to apply for Finance Internship in Mahindra Comviva, Bangalore:

Aspirant should be willing for doing full time (in-office) internship.
Aspirant should be willing to do this Internship for a duration of 6 months.
Aspirant must have knowledge and skills in MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel.
Aspirant from Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore and neighboring cities will be preferred for internship.
Aspirant need to start the internship between 21st January 2019 and 20th February 2019.
4th February 2019, 10:53 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Finance Internship in Mahindra Comviva, Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship related to Finance in Mahindra Comviva, Bangalore. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Eligibility to apply for the Finance internship in the Mahindra Comviva, Bangalore is given below:

>> Candidates with knowledge and skills in MS-Excel, MS-Word and MS-PowerPoint

>> Candidates from Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore and neighboring cities

>> Candidates with relevant interests and skills

>> Candidates who can do the internship for the period of six months

>> Candidates willing to do the internship, full time (in office)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?