28th November 2018, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria followed in Device Interactions, Pune Embedded Firmware Engineering Internship?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Device Interactions, Pune for Embedded Firmware Engineering Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

3rd December 2018, 10:36 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria followed in Device Interactions, Pune Embedded Firmware Engineering Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Device Interactions, Pune for Embedded Firmware Engineering Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

Candidates are selected for the Embedded Firmware Engineering internship in Device Interactions, Pune based on the following criteria:

>> Skills in Python, Embedded Systems and Internet of Things (iOT)

>> Candidates willing to work full time (in office) for the duration of 6 months

>> Candidates should start the internship between 27th November, 2018 and 27th December, 2018

>> Candidates should have knowledge of embedded C and knowledge of hardware handling
3rd December 2018, 03:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria followed in Device Interactions, Pune Embedded Firmware Engineering Internship?

Selection criteria followed in Device Interactions, Pune for Embedded Firmware Engineering Internship are given below.

Candidates must be full time interns for duration of*6 months of internship tenture to be eligible to selected.

Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible to selected.

Candidates must be skilled in Python, Embedded Systems and Internet of Things (IoT) to be eligible to selected.

Candidates must have knowledge of embedded C to be eligible to selected.

Candidates should have knowledge of hardware handling to be eligible to selected.
3rd December 2018, 03:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selection criteria followed in Device Interactions, Pune for Embedded Firmware Engineering Internship are given below.

Candidates must be full time interns for duration of*6 months of internship tenture to be eligible to selected.

Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible to selected.

Candidates must be skilled in Python, Embedded Systems and Internet of Things (IoT) to be eligible to selected.

Candidates must have good knowledge of embedded C to be eligible to selected.

Candidates must have knowledge of hardware handling to be eligible to selected.

Last date to apply for this internship is 15th December 2018. Positions available for this internship is only 1 (one).

For more details visit; http://www.device-interactions.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?