28th November 2018, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Operations Internship in Erudite Software and Learning Solutions?

Hi friends, I am interested to do an Internship related to Software Development in Erudite Software and Learning Solutions. I would like to know about the requirements for applying an Internship over there. Kindly let me know about the requirements for applying an Internship.

3rd December 2018, 03:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Operations Internship in Erudite Software and Learning Solutions?

Requirements to apply for Operations Internship in Erudite Software and Learning Solutions are given below.

Candidates must be available for the part time job/internship.

Candidates must have relevant skills and interests.

Candidates must be skilled in MS-Office.

Candidates must be proficient in English language (spoken and written both).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?