7th April 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Forex Analysis Internship in Nivestor?

Hello Sir, please help me to know about the selection criteria which is available in Nivestor for Forex Analysis Internship. Please let me know about the selection criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

12th April 2019, 11:23 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Forex Analysis Internship in Nivestor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, please help me to know about the selection criteria which is available in Nivestor for Forex Analysis Internship. Please let me know about the selection criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

Candidates were selected for the Forex Analysis internship in the Nivestor on the basis of their knowledge and skills in studying and analyzing investments and global markets. Candidates were selected for the Forex Analysis internship in the Nivestor based on their skills in analyzing fundamental and technical factors, providing advisory services to the new clients, etc. They should be willing to work full time for the duration of two months for the Forex Analysis internship in the Nivestor. Candidates with the relevant skills and interests were selected for the Forex Analysis internship in the Nivestor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?