6th April 2019, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Forex Analysis Internship in Nivestor?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Forex Analysis in Nivestor. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

11th April 2019, 12:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Forex Analysis Internship in Nivestor?

Nivestor offers Forex Analysis Internship for duration of 2 months, when there is requirements. Candidates willing to do internship for full time (in-office) are eligible for Forex Analysis Internship in Nivestor. Candidates having relevant skills and interests and who can start the internship immediately after selection are eligible for Forex Analysis Internship in Nivestor. Last date to apply for Forex Analysis Internship in Nivestor was 5 March 2019.
11th April 2019, 12:56 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Forex Analysis in Nivestor. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

Nivestor offers Forex Analysis internship for the duration of 2 months full time (in office). There were around 15 Forex Analysis internship positions available in the Nivestor. Interns can get a stipend of around Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000 per month for the Forex Analysis internship in the Nivestor. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are eligible to apply for the Forex Analysis internship in the Nivestor. Interns can get benefits like certificate, job offer, letter of recommendation, flexible working hours, etc. for the Forex Analysis internship in the Nivestor.
12th April 2019, 12:58 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The duration of Forex Analysis Internship in Nivestor will be for two months. If you are selected for internship training then you can expect Rs. 10,000 to 15,000 per month. At present there will be 15 forex Analysis Internship positions are available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?