23rd November 2018, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Graphic Design Internship in ViewSonic India Technologies Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do an Internship related to Graphic Design in ViewSonic India Technologies Private Limited. I would like to know about the selection criteria for getting selection in this company for this Internship. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

28th November 2018, 02:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Graphic Design Internship in ViewSonic India Technologies Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to do an Internship related to Graphic Design in ViewSonic India Technologies Private Limited. I would like to know about the selection criteria for getting selection in this company for this Internship. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Candidates are selected for the Graphic Design internship in ViewSonic India Technologies Private Limited on the basis of their skills in Adobe Photoshop and CoralDRAW. Candidates willing to work full time (in office) are preferred for the Graphic Design internship in ViewSonic India Technologies Private Limited. Candidates willing to do the internship for the duration of 3 months are preferred for the Graphic Design internship in ViewSonic India Technologies Private Limited. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are preferred for the Graphic Design internship in ViewSonic India Technologies Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?