23rd November 2018, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design Interns in ViewSonic India Technologies Private Limited?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Graphic Design Interns in ViewSonic India Technologies Private Limited. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

28th November 2018, 01:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design Interns in ViewSonic India Technologies Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Graphic Design Interns in ViewSonic India Technologies Private Limited. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

Interns can get around Rs 22,000 per month as a stipend for the Graphic Design internship in ViewSonic India Technologies Private Limited. Duration of the Graphic Design internship in ViewSonic India Technologies Private Limited is 3 months. Those candidates who have skills in Abode Photoshop and CoralDRAW are preferred for the Graphic Design internship in ViewSonic India Technologies Private Limited. Candidates should start the Graphic Design internship in ViewSonic India Technologies Private Limited between 22nd November, 2018 and 22nd December, 2018.
31st August 2021, 03:26 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design Interns in ViewSonic India Technologies Private Limited?

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 22,000/- per month offered to Graphic Design interns in ViewSonic India Technologies Private Limited.

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?