9th March 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job can we get after completion of MSc in applied chemistry? How can I enter in ONGC? Information about the entrance in the field of chemistry for ONGC?

Sir,
I am going to complete M.Sc in applied chemistry in this year. How can I get entry in ONGC ?
please, send me the information about Entrance in field of chemistry for ongc.....
my email id is [email protected]

29th May 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of job can we get after completion of MSc in applied chemistry? How can I enter in ONGC? Information about the entrance in the field of chemistry for ONGC?

sir,
i am doing m.sc in applied chemistrty..which type of jobs i can get after m.sc
please tell me the infformation..my e-mail id [email protected]
11th May 2013, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of job can we get after completion of MSc in applied chemistry? How can I enter in ONGC? Information about the entrance in the field of chemistry for ONGC?

i am student of M.Sc chemistry of 2nd semester and i want to know about assistant technician sample paper for entrance exam of ongc and in m.sc 3rd sem i can apply for this post
14th May 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

applied chemistry is better than pure chemistry?
18th March 2014, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

can I be empoyed in an industry after completion of msc in industrial and applied chemistry yet my first degree is B.ED Science.my email adress is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?