30th July 2019, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Mobile App Development Internship in GrayQuest Education Finance Private Limited Mumbai?

Dear friends, I am planning to do an internship related to Mobile App Development in GrayQuest Education Finance Private Limited Mumbai. I would like to know about the selection criteria for getting admission into this firm for doing this internship. Kindly tell me asap.

2nd August 2019, 12:29 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Mobile App Development Internship in GrayQuest Education Finance Private Limited Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am planning to do an internship related to Mobile App Development in GrayQuest Education Finance Private Limited Mumbai. I would like to know about the selection criteria for getting admission into this firm for doing this internship. Kindly tell me asap.

Candidates are selected for the Mobile App Development internship in the GrayQuest Education Finance Private Limited, Mumbai on the basis of their knowledge and skills in Android and REST API. Candidates who are capable of developing new features for the existing live mobile application are selected for the Mobile App Development internship in the GrayQuest Education Finance Private Limited, Mumbai. Candidates with relevant interests and skills & from Mumbai and neighboring cities are selected for the Mobile App Development internship in the GrayQuest Education Finance Private Limited, Mumbai.
2nd August 2019, 04:08 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Mobile App Development Internship in GrayQuest Education Finance Private Limited Mumbai?

Selection criteria for Mobile App Development Internship in GrayQuest Education Finance Private Limited Mumbai is given below :-

1)Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship

2)Candidates who can start the internship between 28th Jul'19 and 27th Aug'19

3)Candidates who are available for duration of 1 month

4)Candidates who are from Mumbai and neighboring cities

5)Candidates who have relevant skills and interests.

For more information visit on (https://www.grayquest.com/)
2nd August 2019, 04:47 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the criteria to get selected as Mobile App Development Internship at GrayQuest Education Finance Private Limited in Mumbai.

Skills :-
----------
1) You must have knowledge in REST API

2) You must have knowledge in Android

3) You must have skill in Database Management System (DBMS).

Other criteria to get selected are as follows :-

4) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

5) You have to be available for duration of 1 month.

6) You must be from Mumbai and neighboring cities.

7) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?