22nd February 2020, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Selection Criteria for Software Testing internship in GrayQuest Education Finance Private Limited Mumbai?

Can any of you kindly let me know about the selection criteria for applying for an internship related to Software Testing in GrayQuest Education Finance Private Limited Mumbai? I am looking forward to applying for this internship. So, please let me know about the selection criteria.

13th March 2020, 09:45 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Selection Criteria for Software Testing internship in GrayQuest Education Finance Private Limited Mumbai?

Selection Criteria for Software Testing internship in GrayQuest Education Finance Private Limited Mumbai is given below:-

1. The candidate should be able to develop new features for the existing live mobile application and maintain it for bugs/issues.

2. The candidate should be available for the duration of 2 months.

3. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.

4. The candidate should have knowledge of Android.

5. The candidate should be a resident of Mumbai or nearby places.

You may visit the website www.grayquest.com for more information.
15th March 2020, 03:55 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Selection Criteria for Software Testing internship in GrayQuest Education Finance Private Limited Mumbai?

Selection Criteria for Software Testing internship in GrayQuest Education Finance Private Limited Mumbai is that the applicant should possess knowledge of Android. The applicant should have the expertise in developing new features for the existing live mobile application and maintain it for bugs/issues. The applicant should have expertise to publish/update apps on the marketplace. The applicant should have relevant skills and interests.

For more details, visit the website www.grayquest.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?