28th August 2019, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for PHP Development Internship in Petabytz Technologies Incorporation Pune?

Hello Sir, please help me to know about the selection criteria which are available in Petabytz Technologies Incorporation Pune for PHP Development internship. Please let me know about the selection criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

31st August 2019, 01:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for PHP Development Internship in Petabytz Technologies Incorporation Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, please help me to know about the selection criteria which are available in Petabytz Technologies Incorporation Pune for PHP Development internship. Please let me know about the selection criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

Candidates are selected for the PHP Development internship in the Petabytz Technologies Incorporation, Pune on the basis of their knowledge and expertise in the Node.js, React, VUE or front end development. Candidates who stay up to date with the latest web technologies, techniques are selected for the PHP Development internship in the Petabytz Technologies Incorporation, Pune. Candidates with the suitable interests and skills & from Pune and neighboring cities are selected for the PHP Development internship in the Petabytz Technologies Incorporation, Pune.
31st August 2019, 02:13 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for PHP Development Internship in Petabytz Technologies Incorporation Pune?

The selection criteria for PHP Development Internship in Petabytz Technologies Incorporation Pune would be on the basis of your qualification, scores and knowledge.

You must have expertise in Front end development, React, VUE and Node.js.

The selection procedure would be completed in 3 rounds of Interview:-
1)HR Round:- The HR will be asking questions about your hobbies, your skills and why you want to join Petabytz Technologies Incorporation? etc.

2)Skill Test and Aptitude Test:- It will have questions like, What is PHP, How to run the interactive PHP shell etc.

3)Manager Round:- Once you qualify all the above rounds, you will be qualified for the Manger round. The manger will let you know about your roles and responsibilities as an intern.

The Interview rounds are quite easy. However, you must have expertise for the role you are applying.

You can visit the website https://petabytz.tech for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?