27th August 2019, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Android App Development Internship in Mind-e-fy Solutions Indore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an internship related to Android App Development in Mind-e-fy Solutions Indore. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship of this type in this company. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

31st August 2019, 01:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Android App Development Internship in Mind-e-fy Solutions Indore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an internship related to Android App Development in Mind-e-fy Solutions Indore. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship of this type in this company. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for the Android App Development internship in the Mind-e-fy Solutions, Indore is given below:

>> Candidates with knowledge and skills in Android and Java

>> Candidates who can develop new modules for the Android App

>> Candidates who can perform unit testing the app on various platforms and devices

>> Candidates with suitable interests and skills

>> Candidates who are available full time for the period of 3 months

>> Candidates who can start the internship before 27th September, 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?