26th June 2019, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Procurement Internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited?

Please help me to know about the selection criteria which is available in Hindustan Unilever Limited for Procurement Internship. Please let me know about the selection criteria as soon as possible.

28th June 2019, 08:50 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Procurement Internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited?

Selection criteria for Procurement Internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited is given below :-

1)Candidate who are available for full time (in-office) internship

2)Candidate can start the internship between 25th Jun'19 and 25th Jul'19

3)Candidate who are available for duration of 6 months

3)Candidate must have relevant skills and interests
28th June 2019, 10:20 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Procurement Internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited?

The candidates would be shortlisted on the basis of their academic qualifications and then the shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview and Aptitude test.

There will be total 3 rounds of Interview for Procurement Internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited.

=)Interview with the HR
=)Technical Test
=)One on one with supervisor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?